What is Website AuditThe website audit starts from a general analysis of a website aimed at revealing the actions needed to improve search engine optimization (SEO). Site audit is applicable for all online businesses and improves different aspects of the websites.
PurposeWebsite audit made for SEO purposes discovers weak spots of a website’s SEO score and helps understand the state of SEO. A content audit is used to analyze the engagement and what changes have to be made to the content strategy to enhance the site’s performance.
TypesThere are multiple types of site audits, but the most well-known types of SEO audits are the following:
- Website health audits – analyzing overall health of the website while revealing all issues that require immediate attention.
- Security audits – accessing a site for potential vulnerability issues such as high value sites and high-risk verticals.
- Competitive site audits – the ability to monitor all gaps and opportunities for website promotion, and detect the benefits and drawbacks of competitors.
- Conversion optimization audits – accessing a site for possible technical and onsite conversion problems.
- Technical SEO audits – this often involves crawling the entire site, beginning with a review of site content, structure, and adherence to best practices such as web accessibility.
We drive leads for clients through digital marketing.
Fill in the form below to schedule a call with us.
Or talk to an expert right now! +254 721 651 572
Orange Computing Technology was easy to work with. They understood our vision right away and did an excellent job at executing it, making for an efficient, as well as friendly, experience.
Aside from high quality developers and designers, what really made the difference working with Orange Computing Technology was the exceptional project management. They delivered two new websites exactly on deadline and on budget – what more can you ask for in a digital team?!